September 19-21, 2012 – Nice
Building on the successful World e-ID conference series*, World e-ID Congress will feature an enriched conference program with a larger panel of world’s major e-ID projects and wider insights in market trends and states policies. In addition, the 2012 conference will also highlight operational contents such as best practices, innovative solutions, key technology challenges, etc. These world-class insights and expertise will help Identity Services managers and decision makers from both public and private sectors to succeed in their e-ID plans and get a clear view of e-ID market dynamics.
Among other specific features of the Conference:
- a specific session on emerging countries in partnership with The World Bank
- a focus on Healthcare Identity Services
- interactive panels on harmonization of policies, cross border issues, etc.
Your participation will be an ideal opportunity to share visions, see new perspectives and opportunities concerning your own e-ID projects at any scale and stage. Over 60 renowned speakers and panellists carefully selected by the Program Committee will share their expertise with 300 expected delegates: government experts, industry representatives, consultants, etc.
Note the Congress is held in the framework of a global event attracting 1500 delegates along two other world-class conferences in NFC and ICT security.
Note also the Congress Exhibition, 70 exhibitors jointly with NFC World Congress to add audiences and synergies with the contactless market.
The World e-ID Program Committee is inviting proposals for presentations from public and private sector organizations that are deploying or planning to deploy identity solutions: government as well as private sector e-ID strategy and projects planners, system developers, implementers, managers and industry leaders, e-service providers and others with extensive relevant experiences and insight.
Head topics (full list in the CFP)
- National, transnational e-id programs around the world: case studies and lessons learnt
- Transport and security on the road
- e-Residence permit
- e-Health: from national health cards projects to e-Health solutions and applications
- Other e-gov/e-services where e-ID is a key enabler:
- Transversal issues such as standardization in and outside Europe, interoperability, security
- Private sector latest deployments and plans such as private health, entertainment…
- New e-id solutions challenges such as Cloud Computing & IDM, Critical infrastructure & IDM, Multiple e-ID tokens, contactless cards, corporate security, etc.
- Outcomes of Funding projects and working groups
Submission deadline: March 23, 2012
Read and Download full call for papers here: www.worlde-idcongress.com
Proposals must be submitted using the submission template available online: www.worlde-idcongress.com
Note that R&D and technical presentations are suitable to the Chip-to-CloudSecurity Forum Conference held during the same week: www.chip-to-cloud.com
- Deadline for abstract submission: March 23, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: April 30, 2012
- Official Program appearance: May 25, 2012
- Complete presentation: August 31, 2012
Program committee organizations
Accenture Technology Labs Europe, Adobe, Austria Federal Government, Belgian Council for IT in Government Administration , Bundesdruckerei, Collis, eForum, Emirates Identity Authority, ENISA, European Biometrics Forum, European Health Telematics Association, Eurosmart, FEDICT, Gemalto, German European Security Association, Giesecke & Devrient, GlobalPlatform, Infineon, Morpho, NagraID Corp, Kudelski Group, National Informatics Center Government of India, Nigerian National Identity Management Commission, Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, The World Bank, US National Institute of Standards and Technology, Yorkshire Authentication Project.